ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SERVICES
GENERAL CRITERIA: The Washington Township Fire District desires to appoint an
individual or firm in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40A: 11-5.1 a(i) for the purpose of providing both architectural and engineering services for the District for the year ending December 31, 2018.
Submissions Must Include the following:
- Evidence of the ability to practice as a firm in the State of New Jersey.
- List of names and locations of at least 5 fire stations designed.
- Resumes of partners and managers in the firm expected to act on this assignment.
- List of any recognition awards for fire station designs.
- Evidence that the firm has done work for Fire Districts in the past.
- Addresses of offices located within 120 miles to the District.
- Statement describing the overview of the firm and “why” the firm should be selected.
- List accreditations, certifcations, etc. (ie: ISO 9001)
- Provide a list of at least 5 references.
- List of Project services and capabilities.
The selection criteria used in awarding a contract or agreement for professional services as described herein shall include:
- Ability to meet the needs of the District.
- Experience and reputation of the firm in designing modern fire stations
- Ability to perform the task in a timely fashion, including adequacy of staffing
- Ability to provide both Architectural and Engineering services for the District.
- Other factors if demonstrated to be in the best interest of the District.
RFQ must be postmarked or hand-delivered to the office no later than July 18, 2018.
Nancy Corson – Clerk to the Board
Washington Township Fire District
Turnersville, NJ 08012
Please submit one original and five (5) copies of the RFQ. Use white 8″ x 11″ paper.